From Mr Franz:
We want all students to feel supported in the audition process, while being mindful of time. For these reasons:
· Be on time and ready to perform
· Expect that most student performers will do a portion of their monologue. We’ll say “Thank-you” when it’s time to stop
· Know that the entire panel may not always be present for all performers. We will video all performers so the panelists can review what they missed.
· Best not to compare your audition process in any way to another's. We are all individuals. Some may require notes. Others may not. It's a growth process, not an indication of success or failure.
· To be considered for a role, every student must submit a signed (by parent and student) Conflict Form.
We hope to have the call back list for Wednesday out Tuesday by 7:00 pm. If you are not called back for a particular part, there is the possibility that you may be a supernatural.
Thank you for your interest in The Dream Project.
Conflict Form is in File Share: http://wix.to/q0AvA_s