New Tech Help sections are on the website now. There is a tech help forum for Q&A regarding tech issues, and please feel free to ask questions and get answers there. Also uploaded are documents explaining how to clear the browser cache on desktop and mobile device. Find those and download them in the Theatre Documents and Notes page under "Parents".
Almost all issues around the site loading are caused by too many browser windows open and/or the need to clear the browser cache. Here is the information from those documents:
Delete history, cache, and cookies
Here's how to clear information from your device:
· To clear your history and cookies, tap Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data. Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won't change your AutoFill information.
· To clear your cookies and keep your history, tap Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data > Remove All Website Data.
When there's no history or website data to clear, the setting turns gray.
When you use a browser, like Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites.
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More .
3. Click More tools
4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
5. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
6. Click Clear data.
In other browsers
If you use Safari, Firefox, or another browser, check its support site for instructions.
What happens after you clear this info
After you clear cache and cookies:
· Some settings on sites get deleted. For example, if you were signed in, you’ll need to sign in again.
· Some sites can seem slower because content, like images, needs to load again.